Sunday, July 10, 2011

5 Tibetan Rites - Fact Or Fiction?


Have you ever heard of the 5 Tibetan Rites? If you have, you're either a skeptic or a believer. If you haven't and are interested in a very different (and free) method of staying young, you just may want to read this article.

According to legend, a secret lies hidden in the Himalayan mountains, that when applied regularly, can yield astonishing, almost unbelievable anti-aging results.

According to the book "Secrets Of The Fountain Of Youth", generations of Tibetan monks have passed down a series of exercises with mystical, age-reversing properties. Known as the 5 rites, or the Five Tibetan Rites, these once-secret exercises are now available to Westerners in Peter Kelder's fascinating book.

The book starts with an account of Kelder's own introduction to the 5 rites, by a mysterious retired British army officer who learned the secret while journeying in the Himalayas around the turn of the century. The book then offers practical instructions for each of the five rites, which are similar to yoga postures. They take just a few minutes a day to perform, and the benefits for practitioners have included weight loss, increased energy, improved memory, new hair growth, improved digestion, pain relief, and just plain feeling younger.

I have personally practiced the 5 rites for almost a month now, and I have to admit that I do feel better. I'm more flexible, stronger and I have better overall energy. Now, I'm only up to 13 repetitions per day (which takes just 5 minutes out of my day), with the goal being 21, so I'm pretty sure I still haven't reaped the major benefits of the 5 rites.

Whether or not the 5 Tibetan Rites will keep me feeling and looking young through my 70s's, 80's, 90's, 100's and beyond remains to be seen. For now, I am very happy with the results I have gotten from it.

Peter Kelder's book can be found in major book stores and on amazon.com. If you just can't wait to get the book, I did find a free resource online. It is a site that offers a short summary of the five rites, as well as an explanation how to perform them, so if nothing else, it'll get you cracking until you get Kelder's book. That address is: http://www.mkprojects.com/pf_TibetanRites.htm. At the time of writing this article, that site was active, but I can't guarantee how long it will stay that way. If you can't find it, you can simply pick up the book.

Have fun with the Five Rites and happy Anti Aging to you!




Tommy Engan is a successful health and beauty writer who specializes in anti aging. Before you waste another dime on anti aging products that don't deliver on their promise, learn how you can stay ahead of the game by taking advantage of the latest research on Anti Aging Wrinkle Creams



This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment